Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully they provide you with access to the use of the Modelling Directory website. A printed version of these terms are available on request and all content of our modellingregister.com site is protected by copyright under international law.
We may change some terms and conditions to keep you current with changing times and modelling opportunities. Your Privacy and Security is also respected and protected under these Terms. We are the data controllers within the modellingregister.com for the purposes of Data Protection.
Service we provide.
- We provide an automated modelling register and selection system, the system will automatically select a modelling member to suit or match a required criteria.
- Modelling Register offers the industry an instant lookup directory with worldwide contact for Agents, Photographers, Models and Employers. You understand and agree that there is no guarantee that you will be picked for a modelling position or that you will be contacted with offers, however your chances are greatly improved by full profile presentation in the Modelling Register directory.
- If you are accessing our services during the course of a business activity such as Agencies, Industry Employers and Scouts, we will not be liable for loss of profit or data, production, depletion of goodwill and any indirect loss of cost or expenses. Failure to deliver any services shall be limited to the total cost of the purchase to a maximum of one years subscription.
- All models, aspiring models, actors, extras, artists and the like can join the Modelling Register. All sectors of the industry can become members Agents, Casting, Advertising, Press, Catalogues, Scouts, all can have access to all modelling members at www. modellingregister.com
- By becoming a member and registering your profile details to use the Modelling Register you must be over 18 years of age or as in some parts of the world 20 or 21 years of age, if you are under these age limits as at the appropriate area or world zone you can not register in your own right.
- Child models from 3 months to 18, 20 or 21 years in some parts of the world can only be registered by the Parent or Guardian.
- We are not an agency, so we will not make appointments or set up interviews for you. The Modelling Register automatically makes all contacts for you but does not negotiate fees or payments on your behalf, this is totally your responsibility.
- Mailboxes at the Modelling Register are for the sole purposes of profile work, if there is a questionable violation of our Terms and Conditions or potentially fraudulent activities occur, full details will be passed to the Police and Criminal Law enforcement operatives in your territory or state.
- Every effort is made to protect the anonymity and security of our modelling members. Always approach contacts, offers and third party interest with appropriate caution. Any suspected impropriety should be reported to the modellingregister.com.
- We collect information that you provided by filling in the form on the modellingregister.com website including your personal contact email address and other profile information you submit when you create a membership profile with pictures and statistics.
- Information provided for applicants under 18, 20 or 21 years in some countries or provinces can only be accepted from Parents or Guardians.
- By using information within your account we can notify you of any announcements, updates, and encourage repeat agent and employers contact with you.
- Your Modelling Register email address is a unique reference number affording you a level of anonymity and provides users of the Modelling Register a quick and easy look up to your profile.
- Any content we upload or display on your behalf with profile information and images must be your latest representation, you further warrant that you will not upload publish or display any content that you did not create or do not have permission to upload publish or display.
- We reserve the right to review all content on our modellingregister.com and delete or remove any content which breaches our Terms and Conditions.
- When investigating illegal and potentially fraudulent or questionable activities in the use of our mailboxes or any part of modellingregister.com details will be passed to Police and the Criminal Law enforcement authority.
- Advertisers and content providers independently reserve the right to cooperate with requests from recognised law enforcement court orders requesting or directing Modelling Register to disclose identity information regarding providers or any person who used the site directly or by association.
- Although we protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security on transmission to our site. Once we receive your information our procedures and security features limit and prevent unauthorised access.
Use and Security.
- When using our Modelling Register directory only post material relevant to the users of the website. Report any misuse or misleading or inappropriate material on the website or within the profiles of other members. Never upload share or otherwise make available any material which may be illegal, discriminatory or of a sexual nature or otherwise offensive or harmful to other users of our website. Any uploading or sharing of material which is deliberately misleading is also strictly prohibited.
- Never upload or share, make available any material that contains viruses or similar software or programs, furthermore you will not upload, or offer to us to publish or display any content that you did not create or that you do not have permission to upload publish or display. You are solely responsible for any content which we upload, publish or display on your behalf.
- Using the account of any other user without consent or prior authorisation is strictly forbidden, you must also inform us immediately if you believe that unauthorised persons know your login details or has gained access to your account.
- By allowing us to upload publish and display your content on modellingregister.com you grant to us a royalty free licence to use, copy, publish, display, reformat, translate and distribute such content for any purpose in connection with the Modelling Register, you may ask us to remove content we have uploaded on your behalf, whereupon the licence granted will expire, provided we shall be permitted to retain archived copies.
- Never upload publish or display any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without their prior consent.
- Never solicit or request personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years or 20-21 in some parts of the world, this information can only be provided by the Parent or Guardian.
- Access to your account and the profile material available to users can be gained by using the unique user name and password selected or provided during registration, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and proper use of your login details and account.
- In order to assist with our security policy, you should not leave your computer unattended while logged in to our website. Remember to log off at the end of your session. Inform us immediately if you believe that unauthorised person or persons know your login details or has gained access to your account.
- If a service breakdown occurs or is terminated, all data stored including messages sent or received will be irreversibly lost, you should therefore save and backup any important information on your own system.
Subscriptions and Billing.
- Your membership subscription is calculated on an annual basis but can be paid half yearly at an extra charge.
- There are two types of subscription in the Modelling Register, one covering the Models Display Directory and the other covering the Industry Model Search Directory.
- We operate an automatic renewal system so once your initial membership period expires, we will renew your membership automatically at the same rate that you signed up for. PayPal are responsible for all costs associated with payment including exchange rates, transaction fees, interest, and other fees charged by credit and debit card companies and banks, all of which are normally covered by your subscription payment.
- You must ensure that current and accurate information is supplied to PayPal for billing account, changes in address, card number, expiry dates etc.
- We reserve the right to alter subscription prices and notify you via your personal email address, this would be at least seven days prior to subscription renewal.
- Payment disputes will be resolved in a timely manner.
- As a rule we do not issue refunds however disputes about your billing will be dealt with under PayPal Terms and Conditions.